Wednesday, February 28, 2007

this SUCKS!


I started this stupid thing to mock my wife, and post a "witty" comment on her stupid blog. Well guess what, technology screwed me again. I went through the whole drill and when I was done my comment was lost in cyberspace and I had to start all over. Someday when I rule the world we will go back to the way God intended us to live, in caves, with a slightly sharpened rock, chasing wild animals and dreaming of fire...I miss the simple life.
So now I am a blogger, perhaps I will become one of the famous bloggers who are treated as celebrities by the media, with my luck this will one day lead to my inevitable arrest and imprisonment. Never the less I will blog on, to show the world the truth. This is in fact intended to provide a sane and reasonable alternative to the mush and lies destined to emanate from my wife's blog, "the high life", hopefully between the two blogs you will find a happy medium, much like crossfire, (thus the address barbercrossfire I know, pretty ingenious, what will Oprah do for bright ideas after she has all the men killed, I am sure this will be addressed again)or one of those polarizing TV shows that make everyone think they are right. I have to go now, my wife is over my shoulder, correcting me and it is defeating my sense of mockery on which this entire blog is founded.
Fight on brothers, we must make a stand now before Oprah sounds the call and we will all be dead, or castrated and cast aside as relics like sharp rocks and fire.

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, those are some fine thoughts Sir Geoffrey. I'm sure the rest of the world is thrilled that you, the king of TMI, has embarked on a blogging endeavor. Can't wait to see how it all turns out! You'll notice I figured out how to put a picture from our smugmug site into my profile. If you share your password with me, I'll be happy to do it for you too. Until then, I'm waiting with breathless anticipation for your next glimpse into the twisted depths of your thoughts.

GeoWulf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GeoWulf said...

Don't fall for the 'give me your password so I can help you', ploy!

Nothing is wrong with primitive living skills. There are quite a few people that have 'blended' modern life and the primitive one quite well. (see The society of Primitive Technology )

Tory said...

hahaha, Geoff, you crack me up. Looking forward to reading both sides of the "High Life"! HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have found something to do with your time since you don't have a T.V.

I was thinking about posting some comments on Jen's site with "24" spoilers. I know she would be torn between reading her posts, and finding out what whacky antics ol' Jack Bauer was up to this week.

I tried to use that smugmug site, but they emailed me back and said something about my pictures being "inappropriate" What's up with that?? The horse was of legal consenting age, and the owner had signed all legal documents???

Jennifer said...

Burke,
You wouldn't believe how much free time we have with no TV - but no use trying to spoil 24 for me - in all my free time, I've discovered that you can watch lots of TV shows on the internet now. Too bad you have to put with commercials - I'm TIVO spoiled now! Lucky for me, I'm right on top of all the action with Jack and born-again Logan.

Mama F said...

Seems like we have all been sucked into the blogging world. My blog is http://fuhrimanfive.blogspot.com. It seems like eventually we will all live virtual lives, and it will be more unusual to see each other face to face! Good luck becoming a famous blogger! It seems like a worthy ambition.

Robyn said...

Why is Oprah on your blog? Why do you not have t.v.? Was that Jennifer's idea? It is a bad one, although she's right. You pretty much can watch anything online now, commercial free.

Looks like you have to keep blogging. It's too bad I like that picture of you and your boys against the black background.

Have you guys watched Prison Break? Find someone right now who has season 1 and get it. Start it tonight and you'll be done by next week. It's better than 24 and I love 24, although this season lags!!!!!

Robyn said...

Oh no! I think you made a mistake on your blog! I just wanted to let you know in case you didn't notice. Um..the Utah Jazz was listed as one of your favorite websites. Oops!

Anonymous said...

Really... I wouldn't equate "Sir" anything with Geoff and especially would not announce that I came anywhere near Spanish Fork... let alone lived there.

ha

Jennifer said...

How can you become a world famous blogger if you never post anything?

Anonymous said...

I have to keep going to Jen's site since she at least updates it once in a while.
Then I would end up debating organic vs. pasturized/homogenized milk.
Please post something like what a piece of crap Kobe Bryant is or something!!

And Steph, there is nothing wrong with Spanish Fork!! Just because a yearly rodeo is our crowning achievement, doesn't mean we aren't good people. I still brush my teeth at least 3 times a week! And I only have one cousin that is married to another cousin...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Come'on Geoff, You're losing the blog battle my friend! :)

I check Jennifer's daily, then I check yours for the flip side of the story, but there never is one. Which makes me think that...well I guess that means that Jennifer's version of the story is correct! :D